Friday 8 August 2014

A note of appreciation!

It has been quite a few months since I started blogging. In this interesting process, I learnt a lot of things. One of them was observing, every aspect, every element, every person and every situation around myself closely.

And through this new kind of observation technique, there is one very interesting and positive fact that has struck me. Many of my friends or acquaintances have suddenly turned to professional photography, mainly clicking the variety of birds and animals in our surroundings. While these bird-lovers and their interests are often dubbed "boring", I think we owe them a note of appreciation.

What I see is immense knowledge my bird-lover friends have about the living beings they click!
Not only do I respect the knowledge but also the fact that they are just "into it"!

I, myself am not much interested in my friends' unique passion. But even so, I learn a very important aspect from them. They preach me, they teach me to literally
"CO-EXIST"!
A question sprungs my curiosity....Do we really co-exist?

Kudos to thier willingness to co-exist! And cheers to these flocking "bird-lovers"!

Bis dann, till then,
Atharva

No comments:

Post a Comment